Whip Mix Corporation is a manufacturer of dental laboratory and dental office supplies and equipment. It is headquartered in Louisville KY, with a manufacturing facility located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Please review our website at www.whipmix.com and our Facebook page! We are an EEO employer.
Job Skills / Requirements
Whip Mix Corporation - West
Fort Collins, CO
We are seeking a 1ST SHIFT Assembler
Schedule: 6:00a - 2:30p
Pay Rate: $16.00 - $18.00 an hour
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
Complete assembly of mechanical components from the machine shop using routings and work instruction sheets to perform required work. Provide accurate documentation as required.
Assemble product according to established procedures. Focus on efficiency and quality. Responsible for following quality system procedures. Assists in procedure development when required. Ensures product quality and takes appropriate action when non-conformances are identified. Keeps accurate records as required. Must be able to learn and read assembly blue prints. Ensure that accurate documentation is accomplished prior to moving product. Demonstrate dependability through acceptable attendance, punctuality and satisfactory completion of assignments.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Mechanical assembly experience
- Must be able to work overtime, as required
- Possess basic math, reading comprehension and problem solving skills.
- Perform basic charting, interpret data and apply problem-solving techniques. Able to diagnose and complete basic assembly repairs.
- Able to lift 50 pounds (40 hour work week would be 10%)
- Preventative maintenance
- Respond promptly to customer needs. Cooperate with others inside and outside the assembly line.
- Ability to know the location, identify and function of all parts utilized in production.
Education Requirements (Any)
GED or Higher
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
This job reports to the Production Planning Manager
This is a Full-Time position
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1