Whip Mix Corporation is a manufacturer of dental laboratory and dental office supplies and equipment. It is headquartered in Louisville KY, with a manufacturing facility located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Please review our website at www.whipmix.com and our Facebook page!
We are an EEO employer.
Whip Mix Corporation - West, in Fort Collins, Colorado, is seeking a
Human Resources Generalist
Pay Range: $2,307.70 - $2,500.00 bi-weekly
($60,000 - $65,000 annualized)
Job Type: Full-Time
Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30a - 4:30p
Pay Frequency: Bi-Weekly
Job Skills / Requirements
Provides Human Resources generalist support and leadership to managers and employees company-wide. Manages and performs a variety of specialist and/or generalist functions that may include recruitment and retention, employee relations, health and safety, compensation and benefits administration, time keeping and payroll, training and development, policy administration, interpretation and coaching regarding guidelines and procedures and regulatory compliance.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- A four-year degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or equivalent education and experience.
- Equivalent related work experience would involve 5+ years in progressively higher levels of HR Generalist responsibility.
- Thorough knowledge of Federal and State DOL laws relating to Wage and Hour, FMLA, basic labor law.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive employee data and information related to employee and management issues, managing risk and exposure to the company.
- Knowledge of medical, dental and 125k plan administration, including COBRA, HIPAA, FCRA and other related regulatory issues.
- Working knowledge of State Workers’ Compensation regulations and administration.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills for communicating with management, vendors, developing and presenting training programs using verbal, written and visual communications skills.
- Knowledge of administrative responsibilities associated with 401k and Profit Sharing Plans.
- Detailed knowledge of compensation plans including wage analysis, job description development and wage survey data usage.
- Excellent computer skills using software for analyzing data, preparing presentations, time keeping systems and use of vendor internet sites to train and service employees.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priority changes as dictated by the Company goals and mission.
- Expressive of a positive attitude toward Company policies and a champion of Company provided benefit plans and policies.
- Able to learn and apply OSHA regulations and safety processes to assist in maintaining OSHA compliance for the Corporation and assisting in accident investigations.
- Excellent positive human relations skills for counseling, recruiting, and training individuals.
- Desire to research and continue to expand their knowledge and skills in Human Resources and Industrial Safety.
- Ability to be flexible and open-minded.
- Ability to self-train as needed.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to elicit factual information, discuss pros and cons, and then formulate the best solution that can be implemented.
- Excellent delegation and conflict management skills in delegation with the ability to coach others.
Education Requirements (Any)
Bachelors Degree Business, Marketing, Graphic Design
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
This job reports to the HR Director - Corporate Office
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is required occasionally
Number of Openings for this position: 1