Whip Mix Corporation is a manufacturer of dental laboratory and dental office supplies and equipment. It is headquartered in Louisville KY, with a manufacturing facility located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
In its fourth generation as a family owned company, the same family values that were installed at its inception are just as prioritized today. We aren’t just colleagues. We’re a big family.
Please review our website at www.whipmix.com and our Facebook page!
We are an EEO employer.
Whip Mix Corporation - West, in Fort Collins, Colorado, is seeking a
1ST or 2nd SHIFT CNC Machinist
Pay Rate: $22.00 - $26.00/hour
Sign On Bonus - $500 after working here for 90 days, and another $500 after 180-days!
Benefits begin on your 31st day of employment.
Job Skills / Requirements
Operating CNC machine tools to perform a complex series of progressive machining operations on a diversified line of work to close tolerances and finish specifications.
- Reviewing operational sequences, may select tooling, spindle speeds, feed rates, attachments, work supports, etc. to best suit workplace characteristics, variations and cutting conditions.
- Producing parts that are in compliance with the blueprint and other written instructions
- Operating manual lathes, mills, drills, stamping presses, broaches, grinders, saws, CNC lathes and CNC mills.
- Some knowledge of programming languages for process changes
- Performing turning, grinding, milling, threading and finishing operations.
- High school diploma or GED
- Vocational or high school education may be supplemented by on-the-job training
- Minimum 1 year applied machine shop experience
- Blueprint reading skills
- Diversified knowledge of machining practices and techniques, basic mechanical principles, tooling and shop experience acquired through vocational training, a formal on-the-job training program or equivalent
- Knowledge of metallurgy, plastics and other materials used in manufacturing process.
Education Requirements (Any)
GED or Higher
Additional Information / Benefits
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule/Hours: Monday - Friday
6:00a - 2:30p or 2:25p - 11p
Pay Frequency: Bi-Weekly
Company's website: whipmix.com
Relocation Provided: No
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Machine Shop Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift.
Travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1