Founded in 1919, Whip Mix manufactures Hanau™, Denar® and Whip Mix articulators, dental gypsums, investments, waxes, furnaces, mixing equipment and model trimmers for use in dental laboratories and dental offices and equipment. Whip Mix, headquartered in Louisville, Ky, is ISO9001-2008 certified and sells its products through distributors in over 80 countries and also maintains an office and distribution center in Dortmund, Germany.
Please review our website at www.whipmix.com and our Facebook page! We are an EEO employer.
Job Skills / Requirements
Competitive Base Salary + Commission!
Under general direction, is responsible for the development and implementation of territory sales strategies that will result in achieving annual sales and gross margin targets. Leads direct sales efforts of all Whip Mix digital solutions for clinical dental offices (to include inter-oral scanners, 3D printers, post-processing equipment) within assigned sales territory. Provides leadership on the day-to-day sales operations while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
Directs and oversees the assigned territories sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Responsible for direct sales of the VeriONE system. Seeks out new sales opportunities and initiates action plan to secure new business.
Develops and implements continuing education programs for dental professionals. Acts as a liaison to key dental professional organizations, developing sponsorships to help deliver annual business results.
Holds overall account responsibilities to dental clinics within territory. Analyzes client situation and offers solutions via video conference, telephone conversations, written correspondence and co-travel. Represents Whip Mix Corporation at dental meetings.
Inputs all sales calls and pertinent information into CRM (Hub Spot) on a daily basis. Weekly update of sales activities along with a monthly sales plan.
Assist with training and installation of VeriONE as needed.
Performs other functions or duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Worker Characteristics
- Thorough knowledge of business, sales and marketing techniques. Knowledge of digital dentistry workflow.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for accurate presentation of products.
- In-depth knowledge of dental industry terminology and technology. Ability to perform and demonstrate dental clinic functions to dentists, hygienists and clinical personnel.
- Ability to make product demonstrations to varying groups of current and potential customers.
- Computer skills required for contact management and presentations.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Able to maintain a valid passport.
- Valid driver’s license is required.
- Ability to work independently with the discipline to work remotely.
Summary Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of business-to-business sales experience
- Experience in the dental industry preferred
- Working out of home, travel within territory and to meetings. 30% overnight travel.
Education Requirements (Any)
Assoc in Electronics, mechancial or electrical engineering
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Sales Manager - Digital Products
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift, some weekend work may be necessary from time to time.
Relocation is not provided and travel is required frequently
Number of Openings for this position: 1