Whip Mix Corporation is a manufacturer of dental laboratory and dental office supplies and equipment. It is headquartered in Louisville KY, with a manufacturing facility located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
Job Skills / Requirements
Under minimal supervision, provides administrative support to operations supervisors and management. Uses analytical skills to review manufacturing orders for variances and accuracy. Coordinates with different team members to improve overall effectiveness and efficiency of production and maintenance department. Responsible for purchasing office/manufacturing items necessary for operations through coordination with different departments.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Minimum High School or GED.
- At least three years of training beyond high school in studies relevant to this position or on the job training in skills and experience in work relevant to this position’s requirements.
- Experience in data entry and spreadsheet applications required.
- ERP systems experience a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including word processing, spreadsheets, pivot tables and databases.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required with all team members
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to efficiently prioritize work assignments and meet deadlines.
- Math skills sufficient to prepare statistics and reports using a spreadsheet.
- Ability to perform complex administrative duties, such as investigating, compiling, inputting, summarizing, retrieving and analyzing data and information.
- Familiarity with office equipment including peripherals (printers, label makers, etc.).
- Team building skills that include effective communication and gaining consensus to meet objectives.
- Strong self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to elicit factual information, discuss pros and cons, and then formulate the best solution that can be implemented.
- Excellent analytical skills needed with keen attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative to learn new software and computer systems as needed.
- Ability to be flexible and open-minded.
Education Requirements (Any)
GED or Higher
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits Include: Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, 401k Plan, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Plant Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1