American Security has been delivering ‘peace of mind’ to our customers for over 45 years! We are an innovative team of safety and security professionals that bring a customer service mindset to all of our duties. Our reputation has been built on customer responsiveness and employee engagement strategies.
Job Skills / Requirements
Are you a highly motivated individual looking for a more rewarding position that puts your customer service skills to work?
American Security has immediate openings for devoted security officers! Join an essential company to serve and protect the buildings and facilities in your community. Learn new, practical skills like customer service, and gain experience with intensive training in multiple areas.
When you join our team, you’ll be:
- Monitoring activity and traffic in assigned areas
- Enforcing rules and regulations
- Investigating and reporting hazards or suspicious circumstances
- Securing doors and windows
- Responding to alarms
- Logging any suspicious events or activity
- Verbally de-escalating conflict
Why Join the American Security Family?
- Room to Grow
- Jobs are Classified as Essential
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Variety of Shifts Available
- Overtime Available
- Entry Level Positions
- No Experience Required
- You must be 18 years old
- For safety reasons, you must be able to speak English
- A pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check are required.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability
This job reports to the Area Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1