Scioto Services, a Marsden Holding Company, is a facility services provider with an unmatched reputation for operational excellence. We clean, sanitize, and service large and small businesses across the Eastern United States. In a nutshell: we clean buildings… really well.
Job Skills / Requirements
Are you a devoted duster; a super sweeper; a visionary vacuumer? Then we want you! Scioto Services has an immediate opening for cleaning fanatics! Join an essential company to service the buildings and facilities in your community. You’ll be responsible for making our clients happy while keeping them healthy. Start feeling like you’re making an impact by keeping your community clean, safe, and healthy!
As you might expect, cleaning is at the heart of what your job will entail. For the most part, you’ll be:
- Taking out the trash
- Stand, bend, and carry items weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Stand and walk throughout shift
- Make repetitive movements including, but not limited to, bending or squatting.
Hourly Rate: $12.55
Shift: Monday through Friday 4pm-1230am
Why Join the Marsden Family?
- Room to Grow
- Jobs are Classified as Essential
- No Experience Required
- Part time and full time benefits available
- You must be 18 years old
- A pre-employment drug screen and FBI/BCI/Local background check are required.
- Must be able to be counted and relied upon; be on time.
- Must agree to wear any and all necessary personal protective equipment.
- Possess the ability to work well independently and as part of a team.
As a commercial cleaning company, we know how to create a safe environment for our employees and customers. Check out sciotoservices.com to see what we’re doing to stay safe and healthy!
Additional Information / Benefits
Scioto Services is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Scioto does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex, creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation, marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin, status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic protected under federal, state or local law
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Pension/Retirement
This job reports to the Account Manager
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 5