If you are looking for a reputable company that offers competitive pay, a 401k match, 75% of monthly health, dental, vision and life insurance premiums paid for employee only coverage, and a contribution to your HSA account, look no further than Trinity Safety Group.
Trinity Safety Group has been serving clients since 2002 and believe strongly in consistency, innovation, respect, integrity, and empathy.
We understand that in order to provide high-quality and uncompromising service to our clients, we need to hire the best people. Our proven processes and advanced technology need high-quality team members in order to continually find ways to reduce workplace accidents. We value building authentic relationships, best in class personal interaction, across the board, in an environment built upon the foundation of servant leadership.
100% of the time, we put people first when it comes to safety.
62% of our employees hold a college degree.
42% of our employees carry the CSP, ASP or CHST designations.
23% of our staff has completed a Master's degree.
12 year average of employee industry experience per employee.
Job Skills / Requirements
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Perform initial Loss Control Assessments: completing a thorough Loss Control Assessment
- Risk Improvement Plan. and tailored loss Control Service Plan addressing the wants and needs of individual clients
- Conduct the necessary site inspections. surveys. audits. training and consultation to accomplish individual clients’ loss control service plan
- Produce and process client correspondence including: response to recommendations, site and operational observations, recommendations, status reports, etc.
- Interact with carriers' claims and Loss Control professionals to assist with claim management activities
- Develop and present training sessions for internal and external customers and various industry groups
- Take leadership and ownership for creative and effective risk management solutions that will further develop overall strategic best practices with the goal of maximizing value creation and innovation
- Analyze prior losses to determine trends and problem regarding both frequency and severity
- Assist in the accident investigation process focused on future prevention and reoccurrence
- Managing and tracking safety training for competent person training, task training, equipment training etc.
- Assisting with project pre-planning activities
- Establishing performance goals and indicators
- Developing training plans
- Reviewing policies, procedures and risk management initiatives to determine OSHA noncompliance and missing policies/procedures
- Establishing communication, coordination channels and a deliverable(s) schedule
- Facilitating safety committee meetings
- Conducting monitoring and measurement activities (site observations and reports)
- Supporting management in completion of claims management and incident investigations
- Analyzing project data, establishing trends and communicating learning points
- Supporting and guiding management teams in completing new defined processes and procedures
- Organizing an efficient schedule of client visits, trainings and administrative work
- Working closely with the rest of the Trinity Safety Group Safety Services team members to ensure all client needs are being fulfilled
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients and ensuring continuous client satisfaction
- Participating in local association events and other networking opportunities
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of 10 years in the commercial insurance industry with experience in the handling of real estate. manufacturing, non•profit service and construction clients.
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Safety, Financial. Engineering, or related. Professional designation preferred or working towards (CSP, CPCU. ARM. CIH. OHST, CFPS, etc.)
- Broad knowledge and experience in risk management. risk financing, risk assessment. risk strategy and claims management.
- Ability to help create and implement a strategic vision about risk and obtain buy in throughout multiple organizations.
- Ability to analyze complex problems involving varying viewpoints and to develop viable solutions.
- Strong project management skills, results-driven, adaptable
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Diplomatically assertive.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Strong sense of integrity and ethics.
- Demonstrates strong intellectual curiosity; always seeing new approaches and challenging the organization to new levels of success
Trinity Safety Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Education Requirements (Any)
Bachelor's or advanced degree in Safety, Financial. Engineering, or related.
Certification Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan, PTO Accrual