If you are looking for a reputable company that offers competitive pay, a 401k match, 75% of monthly health, dental, vision and life insurance premiums paid for employee only coverage, and a contribution to your HSA account, look no further than Trinity Safety Group.
Trinity Safety Group has been serving clients since 2002 and believe strongly in consistency, innovation, respect, integrity, and empathy.
We understand that in order to provide high-quality and uncompromising service to our clients, we need to hire the best people. Our proven processes and advanced technology need high-quality team members in order to continually find ways to reduce workplace accidents. We value building authentic relationships, best in class personal interaction, across the board, in an environment built upon the foundation of servant leadership.
100% of the time, we put people first when it comes to safety.
62% of our employees hold a college degree.
42% of our employees carry the CSP, ASP or CHST designations.
23% of our staff has completed a Master's degree.
12 year average of employee industry experience per employee.
Job Skills / Requirements
Main responsibilities include:
- Working with multiple clients in the Illinois area to fulfill their safety needs
- Monitoring work on the job site and identifying potential safety issues
- Managing and tracking safety training for competent person training, task training, equipment training etc.
- Assisting with project pre-planning activities
- Establishing performance goals and indicators
- Developing training plans
- Assisting with safety and risk management process onboarding
- Reviewing policies, procedures and risk management initiatives to determine
- OSHA non-compliance and missing policies/procedures
- Establishing communication, coordination channels and a deliverable(s) schedule
- Facilitating safety committee meetings
- Conducting monitoring and measurement activities (site observations and reports)
- Supporting management in completion of claims management and incident investigations
- Analyzing project data, establishing trends and communicating learning points
- Supporting and guiding management team in completing new defined processes and procedures
- Organizing an efficient schedule of client visits, trainings and administrative work
- Working closely with the rest of the Trinity Safety Group Safety Services team members to ensure all client needs are being fulfilled
- Maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients and ensuring continuous client satisfaction
- Participating in local association events and other networking opportunities
- Occasional business development activities such as calling on potential clients
Trinity Safety Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Education Requirements (Any)
4 Year College Degree
Certification Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan, PTO Accrual
This job reports to the Senior Safety Risk Manaement Consultant
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 2