Who We Are:
Advanced ChemTech is a division of CreoSalus Inc. CreoSalus is a rapid growing life-sciences company, offering a broad range of services including peptide-based pharmaceutical research and manufacturing, and innovative medical device design and development.
ACT is looking to add an Outside Sales Representative to join our brilliant team. This position comes with commissions that last the life of your sales career with Advanced Chemtech along with several other perks that only ACT can provide.
As the Outside Sales Representative you will be the only Representative covering the United States Market. Read that again. You will have the opportunity to build a new book of Outside Sales business in United States as your market with commissions lasting the life of your account. The salary and commission structure is one of the most aggressive out there.
Job Skills / Requirements
What you are and what you will do with ACT:
- You are a person with a competitive drive- you can read a room – you can anticipate your customers needs before you sit down – you LISTEN.
- You are builder of business,
- You demonstrate a commitment to prospecting leads and growing your book of business.
- You are able to manage all aspects of prospective client relationships INCLUDING the ACT 24 hour quote turn-around.
- You will retain your current clients while identifying new business.
- You will understand options available to customers including existing prices and shipping/transportation costs.
- You have the capacity to establish effective pricing within established guidelines.
- You possess awareness of the industry and your marketplace including knowledge of trends in territory, upcoming events, follow-ups, reports on special developments, information, concerns or feedback gathered through field activity.
- Much of the new business will be “sticky business.”*
- You will be a key member of the ACT Team that is directly responsible for major growth and strategic insight.
- Two to four years of experience selling specialty chemicals such as chemicals for peptide synthesis.
- Demonstrated ability to identify new business in alignment with company strategy.
- Driven to build a book of business to increase earning power with unlimited earning potential.
Education Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan