Do you value a strong company culture?
Is job security important to you?
What about growth potential and pay incentives?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, apply here!
One Source is a dynamic place. It’s a place of open minds and open doors. With people who are there for each other and our customers. Rock-solid reliability is the name of the game. There’s always a little self-confident swagger in our break-room. It’s the company that people want to work with or work for.
Logistics Coordinator Position Description
The Logistics Coordinator is responsible for communication with clients, efficiency and the resolution of transportation issues. The role of Logistics Coordinator is full on and fast paced within a team environment, it is a varied and rewarding job with duties ranging from documenting logistics calls to assisting vendors with pricing and selection. There are opportunities to move upward in the OneSource team to build a rewarding career!
A Logistics Coordinator must be able to communicate effectively since the job primarily involves liaising with clients, couriers and other operational departments.
• Assist clients with product selection and pricing to improve transportation routes
• Perform inbound and outbound calls for loads to be picked up or delivered
• Partner with Brokerage team members to deliver exceptional customer service, communicate any issues, verify load details and dispatch drivers
• Perform check calls to drivers and carriers confirming on-time pick-up and delivery of shipments
• Update account managers on any issues that arise throughout the life of loads and create solutions for those problems
• Investigate product overage, shortage, and damage, and complete the appropriate documentation
• Validate all load data prior to marking a load as delivered
• Communicate tracking updates to customers and conduct customer service calls to identify other business unit needs
• Verify order details and reference numbers are accurate and communicate that information to the drivers and carriers
Key skills and qualifications
• High school degree or equivalent preferred
• Highly organized and logical, willing to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures
• Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with ability to identify and resolve problems efficiently and effectively
• Ability to establish and maintain effective, collaborative work relationships both internally and externally in a fast paced and high-pressure environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar data entry software
• Ability to adapt to various work assignment changes
High School Diploma/GED
1st shift- 40 hours per week, M-F 9-6.
Potential 2nd shift position opening soon.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Special Incentive Plans
This job reports to the Director of Operations
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Relocation is not provided and travel is not required
Number of Openings for this position: 1