Are you an individual that thrives on a challenge?
Are you passionate about problem solving, strategy, and innovation?
Do you want to be a part of a new growth adventure and drive your own opportunity potential?
If you are looking for a gratifying opportunity to make an immediate impact that will yield satisfying reward$, let’s talk!
ElastoSeal Inc, is a custom fabricator and manufacturer of elastomer products such as O-rings, gaskets, washers, extrusions, and molded rubber components in Lexington, KY. We support a broad range of simple to very technical application areas.
Currently, we are searching for a successful Sales/Business Development Consultant . If you are a driven self-starter with knowledge and experience in rubber/polymer materials and/or the industry… this could be the perfect match for you!
Job Skills / Requirements
We want the Sales/Business Development Consultant to have the ability to:
- Actively explore ways to reinvent and recreate strategies of growth for ElastoSeal by being an innovator and influencer.
- Dive into connecting with existing customers and capturing new customers by understanding the nature of their needs, their expectations and how to proactively provide value and create alliances to move forward in doing business together for both the present and the future.
- Become knowledgeable about marketing our brand by using technology, social media platforms and traditional methods to draw customers to us.
Being a part of our team means you will help us meet and/or exceed our customer’s expectations by:
- Building upon our reputation as a strong leader within the industry, yet always having the mindset of growth and expansion into new areas.
- Utilizing and partnering with our sister companies to strategically engage in research and development opportunities for our customers.
- Ensure our customer commitment to quality and continuous improvement are always met.
ElastoSeal’s business culture is one that embraces diversity and inclusion, maintains fair and equitable business practices, and recognizes individual and team competencies and performance.
The Sales/Business Development Consultant will report directly to the CEO and COO. It is expected that the individual will be a longstanding investment for the company and become a true partner in growing the company to new heights and destinations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher, or equivalent experience in Engineering, Sales or Business-related field in rubber/polymer materials and/or the industry.
- Five to seven years of sales experience.
- Experience in government and/or military contracting and/or procurement.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, and self-motivated spirit.
- Problem solving and analytical skills experience.
- Additional Expectations:
- Have ability and interest in integration of materials and advanced technologies to develop new product lines.
- Implement yearly sales goals and budgets that drives results in terms of sales quantity, net sales, pricing and margin management, and an increase in portfolios with existing and new accounts.
- Utilize ElastoSeal’s CRM system that supports the identified growth targets.
- Maintain and enhance your professional development by staying informed with the latest trends in the rubber/polymer industry.
- Prepare progress updates, reports, and presentations for the COO.
- Tirelessly incorporate insights into territory and account level strategies, priorities, and actions to understand analytics for sales and profit opportunities.
- Provide product recommendations, samples, technical support, pricing, and service information on demand.
- Prepare responses to proposals and present solutions that address the customer’s technical requirements.
- Provide and create growth opportunities for ElastoSeal.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan, PTO
This job reports to the COO
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1