Are you an overachiever?
Do you like to learn new things and have a variety of daily tasks?
We have the Warehouse position for you!
ElastoSeal Inc, is a manufacturer of custom-designed sealing products and custom fabricator / manufacturer of elastomer products such as O-rings, gaskets, washers, extrusions, and molded rubber components in Lexington, KY. Our products are very technical with a broad range of specifications and potential application areas.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Warehouse Representative will follow the direction of the Logistics Group Leader as it pertains to storage and issurant of material and reseller products to and from the warehouse/production areas.
- Receive and count stock items and record data; pack and unpack items to be stocked in production and warehouse areas; examine and inspect stock items for wear or defects, reporting any damage to supervisors
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designate areas
- Reading customer sales orders, shipping orders or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered or distributed and/or shipped
- Verify inventory computations by comparing them to physical counts of stock and investigate discrepancies or adjust errors
- Store items in an orderly and accessible manner in warehouse, tool room, supply room or other areas; mark stock items using identification tags, stamps, electric marking tools or other labeling equipment
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations
- Determine proper storage methods, identification and stock location based on turnover, environmental factors and physical capabilities of facilities
- Keep records on the use and/or damage of stock or stock handling equipment (i.e. dock audits)
- Additional duties as assigned by management
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Forklift experience
- Experience with measuring tools such as calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Strong ability to read and interpret documents such as operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure; use whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Good communication and computer skills; attention to detail
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits include competitive pay, PTO and health insurance. Work hours Monday-Friday 8a-5p. Must have the ability to work overtime as needed.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Logistics Group Leader
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1