Are you looking for a career in production?
Are you detail oriented?
If yes, then we have the position for you!
ElastoSeal Inc, is a manufacturer of custom-designed sealing products and custom fabricator / manufacturer of elastomer products such as O-rings, gaskets, washers, extrusions, and molded rubber components in Lexington, KY. Our products are very technical with a broad range of specifications and potential application areas.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Fabrication Technician will follow the direction of the Group Leader in the preparation, application and processing of elastomer sealing products. This individual must be able to read and follow written manufacturing instructions and coordinate with the Quality Inspector with the necessary information to create design products (i.e., o-rings, gaskets, etc.)
- Operate production equipment such as cutters, presses, micrometers, calipers and computers
- Inspect materials, products or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions
- Inspection of the product upon completion of each manufacturing stage
- Support other areas within the manufacturing department that requires additional labor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment
- Good reading comprehension, communication and math skills
- Attention to detail
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits include competitive pay, PTO and health insurance. Work hours Monday-Friday 8a-5p. Must have the ability to work overtime as needed.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Group Leader
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1