Are you a highly organized professional that likes to contribute to the overall success of the company?
Do you like to have variety in your daily tasks?
ElastoSeal Inc, is a manufacturer of custom-designed sealing products and custom fabricator / manufacturer of elastomer products such as O-rings, gaskets, washers, extrusions, and molded rubber components in Lexington, KY. Our products are very technical with a broad range of specifications and potential application areas.
The Accounting and Administrative Asssitant will follow the direction of the Operations Officer and/or President as it pertains to the administrative leadership in planning, organizing and coordinating all activities with the Business Office. Will also provide extensive support for the executive management team.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Collections, billing, agency billing and accounts payable/receivable including customer service associated with each function; generate accounts payable and refund checks, apply customer payments and process credit card payments and credits
- Purchasing (procurement for office supplies and equipment, professional and service contracts, construction and outsourcing contracts and bidding documents)
- Benefits Administration
- Administrative support to the sales staff
- Responsible for supervising personnel assigned to tasks relating to activities of the business office
- Provides administrative leadership and develops policies/procedures in each activity area in the business office
- Reviews records and reports pertaining to activities such as payroll, RMA and shipping to verify details
- Match invoices to receiving documents; post invoices into the computer system
- Research vendor statements, phone calls and solve payment discrepancies
- Organize and match returns paperwork; file paid and unpaid invoices and statements
- Bill and track co-op advertising
- Make adjustments to accounts as needed
- Prepare weekly manual deposits; calculate royalty payments
- Process sales orders; act as customer support liaison for delivery schedule
- Associate’s degree or equivalent
- Seven or more years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent computer skills (including but not limited to MS Office, MS Project and Video, Peachtree accounting software or similar products (i.e., Quickbooks, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good with basic math skills (addition and subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Able to work well in a team environment and with a diverse group of people
Education Requirements (Any)
A minimum of an associates degree
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits include competitive pay, PTO, and health insurance. Work hours Monday-Friday 8a-5p.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays
This job reports to the Operations Officer
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1