If you are looking for a reputable company that offers competitive pay, a 401k match, 75% of monthly health, dental, vision and life insurance premiums paid for employee only coverage, and a contribution to your HSA account, look no further than Trinity Safety Group.
Trinity Safety Group has been serving clients since 2002 and believe strongly in consistency, innovation, respect, integrity, and empathy.
We understand that in order to provide high-quality and uncompromising service to our clients, we need to hire the best people. Our proven processes and advanced technology need high-quality team members in order to continually find ways to reduce workplace accidents. We value building authentic relationships, best in class personal interaction, across the board, in an environment built upon the foundation of servant leadership.
100% of the time, we put people first when it comes to safety.
62% of our employees hold a college degree.
42% of our employees carry the CSP, ASP or CHST designations.
23% of our staff has completed a Master's degree.
12 year average of employee industry experience per employee.
Job Skills / Requirements
Trinity Safety Group is looking for a Project Safety Manager with experience overseeing large projects from start to finish. Join our client's team for a 28 month project in Green River, Wyoming. The ability to manage projects at a higher level will be key to the success in this role.
- Delegate responsibilities to Safety Managers and Professionals
- Work to implement organizational and project safety programs
- Conduct site safety observations and identify areas of improvement
- Track, trend, and generate reports to be presented to project managers, superintendents, and/or executives
- Work with project team and department heads on project status updates, corrective action procedures, and other safety related processes
- Participate in tactical planning and support of corporate safety initiatives
- Develop and implement training programs
- Bachelor's Degree in Safety Management or a Safety Related Degree
- BCSP Certification (STS-C or CHST)
- Project Management Experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in new build construction (commercial or high-rise construction)
- Familiar with Concrete Construction (slip form)
- Competent person in Fall protection
- Experience using apps such as Predictive Solutions
Education Requirements (Any)
4 Year College Degree
Bachelor's or advanced degree in Safety, Financial. Engineering, or related.
Bachelor's Degree in Safety Management or a Safety Related Degree
Certification Requirements (Any)
Additional Information / Benefits
Trinity Safety Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
What We Offer
- Reimbursement package for pre-approved continuing education and certifications
- Available Relocation Package
Competitive wages with an excellent benefit package including:
- 75% of employee health care premiums paid by Trinity Safety Group for Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- HSA Account with $600 contributed annually by Trinity Safety Group regardless of employee contribution
- 401k with TSG matching 100% of employee’s contributions up to 4% of employee’s salary after working 6 months
- PTO with seven major holidays paid
“Our product is people and to serve people. Our staff helps to build a culture of safety in the business operation. It’s so much more than just compliance, it’s about engaging people to understand how and why to work safely. If we make safety personal and are intentional with our activities, great things will happen.”
-Jason Jones, President of Trinity Safety Group
Ranked on Inc. Magazine’s 2018 list of America’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance
This is a Contractor position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1