One Source is a customer-focused, relationship-based third party logistics (3PL) group built in Louisville, KY.
Job Skills / Requirements
As a Logistics Coordinator at One Source Logistics, you are the center of daily operations. This role is designed for the deeply organized, fast paced & those looking for a challenge.
If you seek incomparable company culture, the ability to accelerate your career & being a valued team player, we encourage you to apply.
- $34,320 base salary + uncapped quarterly bonuses
- Company contribution towards health, vision & dental insurance
- Retirement matching every check, up to 3%
- Leadership training & Career Coaching
- Organic growth within a pandemic-proof industry
- Work hard & play harder – Voted #1 in BEST PLACES TO WORK 2018, 2019 & 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- No Experience necessary
- Highly organized and logical with a willingness to adapt quickly to changing policies and procedures
- Strong communication skills(in person, online & on the phone)
- Eagerness to learn new skills & techniques
- Self-directed with the ability to solve problems minimal oversight
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to get along with diverse personalities
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office or similar data entry software
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Main point of contact for client communication regarding transportation (documenting calls, assisting with pricing & selection) efficiency of loads, and the resolution of transportation issues.
- Assist clients with product selection and pricing to improve transportation routes
- Perform inbound and outbound calls for loads to be picked up and/or delivered
- Partner with internal Brokerage team members to deliver exceptional customer service, communicate any issues, verify load details, and dispatch drivers
- Perform check calls to drivers and carriers confirming on-time pick-up and delivery of shipments
- Update account managers on any issues that arise throughout the life of loads and create solutions for those problems
- Investigate product overage, shortage, and damage, and complete the appropriate documentation
- Validate all load data prior to marking a load as delivered
- Communicate tracking updates to customers and conduct customer service calls to identify other business unit needs
- Verify order details and reference numbers are accurate and communicate that information to the drivers and carriers.
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Team Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1