Variety is the spice of life, and we’ve got a very well-spiced role to fill. Are you detail oriented, a quick learner, and someone who wants to work hard but loves their job and the organization for which they’re working? If so, apply here!
Zoeller Pump Company (Est. 1939) of Louisville, KY is a proud American and family owned manufacturing business. We are searching for team members to help us continue our growth. The Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Clerk performs tasks in support of accounts payable/receivable transactions. The AP/AR Clerk will apply accounting expertise to perform a variety of accounting activities. Prepares records, analyzes, and reports accounting transactions while ensuring the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy, and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles. Successful applicants must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen, have good attendance and possess a team player mentality.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Accounts Payable:
- Match invoice with receiver from purchase orders.
- Process invoices from other departments.
- Process expense reports.
- Batch procedure/handling.
- Process batch for check run.
- File Accounts Payable invoices.
- Update vendor terms.
- Add/Update vendor information.
- Accounts Payable related phone calls.
- Look up Accounts Payable statements.
- Accounts Receivable
- Process Accounts Receivable receipts.
- Audit processing output for cash receipts and adjustments.
- Post cash receipts to control sheet.
- Process statements.
- Research debits deducted on checks and type letters for payable debits.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Our Louisville workforce of over 400 team members, with an average tenure of 11 years, enjoys access to the following benefits:
401(k), health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, employee assistance program, flexible spending account, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and Wellness program with gym membership reimbursement, on-site small gym.
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Educational Assistance
This job reports to the Accounting Supervisor
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1