Come Build a Career with Arrow Electric as an Electrical Foreman.
Since opening its doors in 1957, Arrow Electric has provided its customers trustworthy, dependable and cost-effective Electrical Installations and Service, with the highest quality workmanship. We embrace expanding technologies and maintain a highly-trained workforce to keep us at the forefront of our industry. Sharing a common goal of exceeding customer expectations, our team is passionate about their craft.
Arrow Electric highly values our team members, striving to put employees first and provide a pleasant, secure work environment, fostering professional growth and offering one of the strongest compensation packages in the industry.
Job Skills / Requirements
Arrow Electric is currently growing by searching for qualified Electrical Foreman candidates
The Foreman position is responsible for the on-site management of assigned construction projects and its workforce, trade contractors, and vendors in a manner as to ensure schedule completion of the projects within established budget, time and quality standards, performance, profitability, and customer satisfaction of these projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for coordinating and managing the day-to-day field operations of projects, including safe work practices, workforce, materials, and equipment.
- Supervises, mentors, and motivates company workforce on the project.
- Work closely with the Project Manager to oversee and ensure the assigned scope of work is completed per customer safety, schedule, and quality requirements.
- Plan and lay out areas of work in advance to ensure needed allocation of daily workforce, material, and equipment.
- Coordinate all electrical work with general contractor and subcontractors on project.
- Assist Project Manager and Estimating Team with pricing of any scope changes and change orders.
- Monitor workforce during installations and progress to ensure quality control throughout project.
- Manage daily progress reports and weekly time sheets for project workforce.
- Receive material and verify shipment quantities match material Purchase Orders.
- Track company tools and equipment and ensure they are maintained in good working order.
- Perform Electrician Job Duties as necessary to assist in project completion.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5 years of electrical field experience working on construction projects and leading crews.
- Ability to read and understand construction blueprints, schematics, and specs to fully understand electrical scope of work, scheduling, safety, and quality requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of NEC and electrical construction processes.
- Must have a current Kentucky Electrical License (EE or ME).
- Must have a valid driver's license.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Must be self-directed and capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills with careful attention to detail and timely follow-through.
- Able to work effectively in stressful, time-sensitive environments.
- Positive customer focused attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the workplace including lifting, climbing and other somewhat challenging physical requirements
- Must be able to perform the job successfully in a variety of physically challenging working conditions
- Must be able to perform the job safely
- Must be able to maintain workplace safety by monitoring workers and addressing worksite hazards in compliance with federal, state, local, project, and company safety requirements.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (All)
Kentucky Electrical License (EE or ME)
Additional Information / Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Apprenticeship Program
- Continuing Training and Development Courses
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. We believe that these opportunities should be available on the basis of individual merit, and we encourage applicants and employees to strive for advancement on this basis.
Arrow Electric will make reasonable accommodations for applicants/employees with disabilities. This means that we can modify a person’s job or assign them to another position that will accommodate their disabilities. Persons wishing to request such accommodations should make them known to the Human Resource Department.
Arrow Electric Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Building awesome things is our passion! One Team! One Fight! One Arrow!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
This job reports to the Project Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1