Come Build a Career with Arrow Electric as a Project Manager.
Since opening its doors in 1957, Arrow Electric has provided its customers trustworthy, dependable and cost-effective Electrical Installations and Service, with the highest quality workmanship. We embrace expanding technologies and maintain a highly-trained workforce to keep us at the forefront of our industry. Sharing a common goal of exceeding customer expectations, our team is passionate about their craft.
Arrow Electric highly values our team members, striving to put employees first and provide a pleasant, secure work environment, fostering professional growth and offering one of the strongest compensation packages in the industry.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Project Manager position is responsible to manage assigned electrical construction projects including installation, performance, and customer satisfaction. The Project Manager successfully manages projects conforming to strict schedules, labor and material budgets and safety standards. The Project Manager supervises all project work to ensure the highest quality standards, adhering to all company and regulatory guidelines.
Project Manager Essential Duties
- Schedule, Scope and Budget - Plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of specific projects to ensure customer’s on-time completion schedule, budget requirements and scope of work. Responsible for reviewing the estimate, plans, specifications and schedule as needed with Project Team.
- Layout and Scheduling - Responsible for lay out of project work and scheduling materials, tools, equipment, and information to meet scope and construction schedules.
- Safety – Develop, communicate and enforce Safety Plan and requirements to the Project Team
- Problem Solving and Relationship Management – Swiftly resolve all construction difficulties; develop and maintain client relationships and client confidence
- Change Orders - pricing of any scope changes and change orders with Estimating Team
- Quality Control - Monitor workforce to ensure quality control throughout project.
- Reporting – Coordinate with Foreman to manage daily progress reports and weekly time sheets. Meet regularly with company and customer to provide job updates
- Leadership and Management – Provide overall project leadership, organization and management. Supervise, mentor and motivate company workforce on the project.
- Provide Electrician Duties as Needed to facilitate project completion.
- Ability to effectively manage more than one project as assigned.
- Responsible for the site mobilization plan and special equipment requirements.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Experience: 10 years of electrical field experience with 5 years of electrical crew supervision experience.
- Ability to read and understand construction blueprints, schematics, and specs to fully understand electrical scope of work, scheduling, safety, and quality requirements.
- Extensive knowledge of NEC and electrical construction processes.
- Must have a current Kentucky Electrical License (EE or ME).
- Must have a valid driver's license.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- High standard of integrity and professionalism
- Must be self-directed and capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational skills with careful attention to detail and timely follow-through.
- Able to work effectively in stressful, time-sensitive environments.
- Positive customer focused attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with customers, company team members, contractors, vendors, and regulatory personnel.
- Ability to identify problems, determine causes, and provide corrective measures.
- Ability to adapt to various types of building designs and make decisions based on industry best practices.
- Strong computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the workplace including lifting, climbing and other somewhat challenging physical requirements
- Must be able to perform the job safely and successfully in a variety of physically challenging working conditions
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Certification Requirements (All)
Kentucky Electrical License (EE or ME)
Additional Information / Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plans
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Apprenticeship Program
- Continuing Training and Development Courses
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. We believe that these opportunities should be available on the basis of individual merit, and we encourage applicants and employees to strive for advancement on this basis.
Arrow Electric will make reasonable accommodations for applicants/employees with disabilities. This means that we can modify a person’s job or assign them to another position that will accommodate their disabilities. Persons wishing to request such accommodations should make them known to the Human Resource Department.
Arrow Electric Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Building awesome things is our passion! One Team! One Fight! One Arrow!
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation
This job reports to the Director of Construction
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1