Leonard Brush and Chemical – Equipment Repair Manager
Leonard Brush and Chemical has been providing premium products and services to meet the cleaning needs of businesses in the Louisville and surrounding areas for over 140 years! Help us continue our legacy of quality and service as Equipment Repair Manager.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Equipment Repair Manager fills a key role on our team, providing Equipment Repair services and managing the repair process and staff.
- Successfully repair and service commercial cleaning equipment
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service to our commercial clients
- Manage service orders and parts purchasing
- Manage Equipment Repair process and staff
- Assist Sales team and office staff as needed
- Work Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Necessary Skills and Experience:
- Successful, efficient repair of Commercial Cleaning Equipment – 5 years experience
- Electrical repair training and/or experience including proficient use of multimeter
- Computer skills for parts purchasing and service management
- Valid Driver’s License
- Outstanding Communication skills
- Time Management - ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Highly developed Customer Service skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
If you fit this profile, please contact us for an interview. If you are detail oriented with a passion for excellence, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma/GED
Additional Information / Benefits
- 401k with company match
- Vacation – 1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years
- Major Medical
- Access to Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, ACC, etc - Employee paid 100%
- Paid Federal Holidays after 60 days
- Cell phone allowance
- Use of company Van during work hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
Leonard Brush and Chemical is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1