Professional Janitorial Service is one of the largest and fastest growing privately owned commercial cleaning companies in Central Texas, San Antonio and El Paso. We pride ourselves in providing high quality cleaning services to many office buildings. PJS is more equipped than any other company in the state of Texas to help our customers do their job and do it well. The key to our success is our people! We employ the best people in the industry! Our team includes over one hundred years of combined experience in providing the highest-level cleaning services available.
Job Skills / Requirements
PJS is hiring a part time entry level general cleaners for El Paso. This cleaner will work in an office environment. This is the perfect position for someone looking to supplement their income!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for basic cleaning. Tasks may include but are not limited to:
• Restroom cleaning: restock toilet tissue and other dispensers, empty trash, clean and sanitize fixtures, clean mirrors, spot clean partition doors and walls, sweep and mop tile floors, and clean toilets and urinals
• Kitchen/break area/conference room cleaning: clean countertops and sinks, empty trash, replace can liners, sweep and mop floors, dust surfaces and fixtures, spot clean glass, clean table tops, chairs, etc.
• Vacuum carpeted areas, dust mop, sweep and wet mop hard flooring, gum removal, as requested in assigned areas
• Remove trash, replace can liners, spot clean trash cans, haul the collected trash to designated dumpster areas
Perform additional duties as assigned, including but not limited to:
• Attending to flooded areas
• Cleaning incidental spills
• Related clean-up work for trash and restroom concerns
• Ensure walkways remain clear and free of debris
• Notify operations management of any equipment repairs required
• Restock carts and closets at the end of each shift
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Must be willing to work assigned hours (Monday-Friday morning availability preferred)
• Ability to stand and walk for the entire duration of the shift
• Ability to frequently bend, kneel, reach, and twist throughout the duration of the shift
• Ability to lift between 10lbs-25lbs frequently throughout the duration of the shift
• Ability to work both independently and in team settings
This is a Part-Time position 3rd Shift, Monday - Thursday 10:00 pm - 12:00, Friday 6pm-8pm, Sat. 5pm-7pm .