SEJ Services, LLC is a privately owned commercial janitorial facility services company operating in multiple states throughout the Southeast. We provide services for offices, hospitals, industrial, manufacturing, education facilities and places of worship on a daily basis. Please visit our website for more information about our company and our management team.
Job Skills / Requirements
- Position Title – Cleaner
- Hours – 25-40 hours per week depending on assignment
- General Location –Daniel Island
- Compensation – $13.00 per hour
- Facility location: Daniel Island
- Facility type: Office Building
- Shift: Monday-Friday 2pm-11pm
- Vacuuming, restroom cleaning, window cleaning, dusting, trash disposal, emergency requests, and many other miscellaneous cleaning duties.
- Standing, Walking, and Bending will be required for all job duties for the entire shift.
- Must be hardworking, reliable, customer service-oriented, friendly, professional, and a team player.
- Personal cell phone
- Reliable transportation
- Pass a criminal background check. We background check ALL potential employees.
- Lift 35 lbs, carry full trash bags, operate and lift janitorial equipment, lift and stock janitorial supplies.
- Speak, read and write English
Additional Information / Benefits
Eligible employees working 30 hrs or more per week (see Human Resources for eligibility):
Health Insurance - Company offers medical, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, accident and critical illness insurance policies to employees and dependents. Company contributes $265/month to employee-only medical coverage.
· All Employees at least 21 years old:
401(k) Plan - Company matches 100% of deferrals up to 3% of compensation, plus 50% of deferrals on the next 2% of compensation.
This job reports to the Account Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position
Number of Openings for this position: 1