Job Skills / Requirements
Concord Parking offers the best working environment and most development opportunities of any parking enforcement company in the country. As a part of Paladin Security Group, we have a coast-to-coast reputation as the Employer of Choice. We have been selected as a Best Place to Work by Glassdoor and are the only security firm ever to be recognized as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies.
Get relevant experience for Law Enforcement!
Concord is looking for eager, self-motivated, and goal orientated team individuals for their Bylaw & Parking Enforcement positions in Edmonton!
Working with Concord you get:
- Competitive wages
- Flexible shift schedules Days/Evenings/Weekends
- Great benefits
- Ability to grow in a dynamic program with career advancement opportunity
- Training for Bylaw & Parking Enforcement
- Ability to work outdoors, in the public
- Physical Exercise (year-round)
- Ability to operate City Enforcement Vehicles with (Lighting Packages)
- To act as an Ambassador for the City of Edmonton by educating and serving Citizens of Edmonton
- Work with other Law enforcement agencies and City Services
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance
This job reports to the Client Service Manager
This is a Full-Time position 1st Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 10