Floater- Security Officer (Operations)
Miami, Florida, FL, United States of America
- Patrol premises regularly to maintain order and establish presence.
• Monitor and authorize entrance of vehicles or people in the property.
• Check surveillance cameras periodically to identify disruptions or unlawful acts and report them to Supervisor.
• Inspect building, equipment and access point per established protocol, per post.
• Remain vigilant at all times when at your assigned post.
• Prevent unauthorized persons from entering restricted areas.
• Complete reports by recording observations, information, occurrences and surveillance activities.
• Respond to emergency situations and report it to Supervisor.
• Request medical or law enforcement assistance as needed.
• Work flexible hours including evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Previous security experience preferred.
• Able to write reports clearly and accurately.
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to respond quickly to high-pressure situations.
• Must demonstrate the ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus.
• Requires to work extended hours, weekends and holidays.
• Requires prolonged sitting, walking and/or standing.
• Occasionally requires physical exertion to manually move, lift, carry, pull or push heavy objects or materials.
• Must work indoors and outdoors, under varying weather conditions.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Certification Requirements (Any)
Class D Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, Pension/Retirement
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full-Time position 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 2