People. Technology. Services. Savings.
At Kent, we pull from an infinite array of security and service solutions and integrate them to deliver the most manpower-efficient, operationally effective and ROI-rich program you can't find anywhere. Kent is the top choice for leading industries in commercial and residential real estate, government, healthcare, financial institutions.
Kent was created to change the way things were done. Even as a young family-owned operation, our mission was to redefine the role of a security provider. Applying elite forces training, our focus has always been on prevention rather than reaction. We practice active vigilance rather than passive call-and-response. We have always been the first to invest in new technologies in order to remain a step ahead of any and all eventualities as well as maintain ourselves as industry leaders.
Decades later, Kent is still family owned and we have never wavered from the forward-thinking approach that made us an industry leader. Today, we integrate technology and resources no other company can deliver and we are already researching and developing the next generation of Kent solutions.
Additionally, in anticipation of our customers growing needs, we've expanded our footprint to include integrated security, optimized building services, exclusive hospitality programs, and streamlined business support solutions.
Kent is your single source provider and we are re-engineering the way security and business services are delivered.
Job Skills / Requirements
KENT SERVICES IS HIRING NOW!
- Provide high quality security services to protect individuals and property
- Build, improve and maintain effective relationships with all stakeholders
- Remain flexible in a continuously changing environment; adapt to diverse situations
- Familiar with site specific post orders and operations manuals
- Enforce client and company policies, rules and regulations
- Closely monitor circuit television systems and alarms
- Patrol the facility on foot or in a vehicle, where applicable
- Must have valid Class D Security License
- Prior contract security, military or law enforcement experience is a plus
- Outstanding interpersonal and communications skills
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Flexible availability
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older as required by applicable law or contractual requirements
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Successful complete Kent Security Services’ New Hire Orientation Course
- Computer savvy
PROFESSIONAL ATTIRE & PROFESSIONAL RESUME REQUIRED
For additional information, please visit our website at www.KentServices.com
Kent Security Services is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and an Alcohol- and Drug-Free Workplace
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma
Certification Requirements (Any)
Class D Security License
Additional Information / Benefits
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K/403b Plan, Special Incentive Plans
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift.
Number of Openings for this position: 1