Kent Services is a family-owned security, technology and building services firm with a renowned history of delivering unparalleled services through our close to 2,000 employees who cover the entire continental US. We offer an array of careers that deliver a rewarding experience, great benefits and professional growth and development. We challenge our colleagues each step of the way and provide them with the tools to succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality of service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you have been looking for.
Job Skills / Requirements
The Concierge/Lobby Attendance is responsible for providing front desk operations support, controlled access to the property, and safeguarding persons and other assets.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
Examples of duties include, but not limited to:
* Greet and acknowledge all residents and announce all guests.
* Provide resident services including but not limited to: package handling and dry cleaning acceptance and retrieval.
* Adheres to all Front Desk procedures including: completing incident reports for management; and responding to emergency situations.
* Ensures that resident and guest concerns are resolved in a professional and timely manner.
1. High School diploma or equivalent, be at least 18 years of age, must be a citizen or a legal resident alien.
2. Ability to communicate well both orally and in writing with staff.
3. Capable of performing duties in a professional manner and to write necessary incident reports, make independent good judgment decisions within proper policy or procedure.
Must be able to work mornings, afternoons and weekends. Some work may require physical activities such as lifting, stooping, kneeling, and crouching.
Stand and greet everyone who approaches the property or desk during the lenght of the shift.
All visitors and or guest must be announced.
No personal electronic devices are to be used while on post.
A complete, clean and presentable uniform must be worn at all times to and from work.
Additional Information / Benefits
Medical and Dental plans
Employer matched 401K
Employee performance increases
Annual performance programs
Career advancement opportunities
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 5