Kent Services is a family-owned security, technology and building services firm with a renowned history of delivering unparalleled services through our close to 2,000 employees who cover the entire continental US. We offer an array of careers that deliver a rewarding experience, great benefits and professional growth and development. We challenge our colleagues each step of the way and provide them with the tools to succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality of service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you have been looking for.
Job Skills / Requirements
This position is responsible for providing front desk operations support, controlled access to the property, and safeguarding persons and other assets.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES:
- Greet and acknowledge all residents and announce all visitors.
- Monitors and announces visitors and controls access to the property.
- Reviews access control cameras frequently and reports any suspicious activity according to the front desk procedures.
- Provide resident services including but not limited to: package handling and dry cleaning acceptance and retrieval, transportation options, service vendor recommendations, restaurants reservations, coordinating housekeeping or other community-specific services (for example, dog walking) and additional requests upon demand.
- Through appearance, performance and service orientation, project a consistent image that complements the property.
- Adhere to formal operating policies and procedures that mandate certain customer service techniques and emergency response procedures.
- Ensure property rules and regulations are consistently enforced.
Possesses an in-depth knowledge of the attractions, nightlife, and special services of the surrounding area in order to enhance a 5-star residential-living experience.
- Adheres to all front desk protocols including, but not limited to: reviewing and completing Daily Activity Reports (DAR); completing incident reports for management and responding to emergency situations.
- Ensures that resident and visitor concerns are resolved in a professional and timely manner.
- Reports to the Property Manager and/or Lead Concierge any resident or guest dissatisfaction.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Hospitality training and/or experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age, must be a citizen or a legal resident alien, and provide current residence address.
- Must have a good working knowledge of front desk operations in luxury residential buildings, safety practices, and capacity to work in varied places and locations.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing with staff, company and the public, to understand and follow standard operating procedures (SOPs), to perform duties in a professional manner and appearance, to write necessary incident reports, make various log entries, investigate incidents, make independent good judgment decisions within proper policy or procedure.
Education Requirements (Any)
High School Diploma or GED
Additional Information / Benefits
Medical and Dental plans
Employer matched 401K
Employee performance increases
Annual performance programs
Career advancement opportunities
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 3