Kent Services is a family-owned security, technology and building services firm with a renowned history of delivering unparalleled services through our close to 2,000 employees who cover the entire continental US. We offer an array of careers that deliver a rewarding experience, great benefits and professional growth and development. We challenge our colleagues each step of the way and provide them with the tools to succeed and accomplish their personal and professional goals. Together, we can deliver the highest quality of service to each of our customers and put you on the career path you have been looking for.
Job Skills / Requirements
Come to our office between 10am and 2pm and have an interview with our recruiter-Guillermo at 150 West 28th Street Suite: 1103!!
We offer competitive wages and benefits!!
- Greet and acknowledge all residents and announce all visitors.
- Monitors, announces and control access to the property.
- Reviews access control cameras frequently and reports any suspicious activity.
- Provide resident services including but not limited to: package handling and dry cleaning acceptance and retrieval.
- Ensures that residents and guests concerns are resolved in a professional and timely manner.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and be capable of performing duties in a professional manner.
- Must be able to work mornings, afternoons and weekends.
Additional Information / Benefits
Medical and Dental plans
Employer matched 401K
Employee performance increases
Annual performance programs
Career advancement opportunities
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan
This job reports to the Operations Manager
This is a Full and Part-Time position 1st Shift, 2nd Shift, 3rd Shift, Weekends.
Number of Openings for this position: 3